Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here
You are shopping as , if this is not your email, please click here

Replacement Certificate and Transcript– UK or Overseas without tracked delivery




If you have graduated from the University of Stirling you can request a replacement degree certificate if you no longer have the original certificate.
This service is available for UG students and PG students since 2003.


Detailed Description

Once we have received a digital copy of your photographic identification to our inbox at [email protected] , you should allow for up to four weeks for this document to be produced.  If your employer or a third party requires confirmation of your degree please contact us.  If you require an official .pdf document confirming your academic award, please search for confirmation of studies and academic transcript documents.

There can only be one degree certificate in existence at any one time and a replacement certificate can only be produced if the original certificate has been lost or destroyed.  

The replacement degree certificate will bear the name of the graduate as they were known at the time of graduation and names cannot be changed retrospectively.  The replacement certificate will have the exact award information as the original certificate and will be produced on current certificate paper.

A form of identification must also be sent to the Timetabling, Exams and Graduation Team in support of your application.  If your name is the same as when you graduated you may use any of the following as proof of identity; passport (personal details page), photo card driving license or birth certificate.  If your name has changed since you graduated your application must also be accompanied by either a copy of your marriage certificate or a Deed Poll certificate that bears the name you were enrolled under.  Once you place your order you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions on where to send your proof of identity.  Please note your order will not be processed until we receive this information.